Pan Fried Salmon
Ingredients Serves 4:
400g Salmon fillet, skinned and cut into chunks
zest and juice of one Lemon
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
225g carrots cut into thin Ships
225g courgettes cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon Sunflower oil
100g creme fraiche
Salt and pepper
1. Place the salmon chunks into a dish with lemon zest, juice and dill. coat well and leave to marinade in the fridge for 10 minutes.
2. cook the linguine according to packet instructions. Add the carrot to the pasta for the last two minutes of cooking. Add the courgette for the last minute.
3. Drain the salmon saving the marinade.
4. Coat the frying pan with oil and add the Salmon to the hot pan and cook turning the pieces for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the marinade and the creme fraiche to the Salmon for a few seconds. Remove from the heat and season to taste.
5. Drain pasta and vegetables and serve with the Salmon.