Seared tuna with Mozzarella and tomatoes
Tuna Recipes from Fish in a Box Shop
Ingredients Serves 4 as a starter or light lunch:
4x 150g fresh tuna, each cut into two
2 balls of buffalo mozzarella
2 beef tomatoes
1 clove garlic
salt and pepper
1. Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella into 4
2. Heat the frying pan or griddle
3. Season the tuna with Salt and pepper, Slice the garlic in half and rub it on the tuna.
4. Sear the tuna for 30 Seconds on each side until brown on the outside but still pink in the middle.
5. Build a Stack on the plate by placing a slice of tuna on the bottom, then a Slice of mozzarella, then tomatoe. Repeat again and drizzle with olive oil. Add garnish of fresh basil and serve with Salad or Sautéed potatoes.