How to cook Sea Bass
Sea Bass with Pernod Sauce
filleted sea bream can also be used.
Ingredients serves 2:
4 fillets of Sea Bass (Scaled and boned)
100 ml Pernod
coriander to garnish
1. Peel the celeriac and cut into 4. with a potato peeler peel into strips, deep fry until golden.
2. Lightly season the sea bass.
3. Put the Pernod into a pan, bring to the boil and reduce by half. Lower the temperature and whisk in the butter being careful not to boil the sauce. Place to one side and keep warm.
4. Heat the oil in the frying pan and add the Sea Bass. Cook on a high heat for 1 minute each side or until cooked through.
5. Place the Sauce on a plate with the
Sea Bass on top, garnish with the celeriac wisps and coriander.